Arland Tool employs highly skilled welders who are certified under the ASME & AWS Code and are qualified to weld under ASME Section 9. Arland has developed and qualified weld procedures in accordance with ASME Sect. IX, API 6A, NACE, ABS and DNV for a wide variety of materials. Our welders have extensive experience in working for numerous industries and can fabricate many different grades of materials with various strict requirements and applications.
We are equipped with a wide range of the latest equipment and can provide multiple types of welding services, including:
- Cladding—automated corrosion, heat- and wear-resistant inlays and overlays
- Hard surfacing
- Torch brazing
- Hot and cold wire TIG
- Metal and pipe fabrication
- Precision TIG & MIG
- Spray arc welding
- Stress relieving
- Induction heating
- 3 Pandjiris Positioners
- 3 Pandjiris Manipulator Arms 8 ft.
- 2 Maxstar 350 TIP TIG Hotwire
- 2 Miller Synchowave 351 TIG
- 2 Miller Invision 352 MIG
- 2 Starweld 400 PTA Hard facing
- 1 Miller Pro Heat 35 Induction Heating
- 1 Grieve Heat Treat Oven 81"x 35" x 36"
- 1 Gruenberg Heat Treat Oven
- 1 Bluem Heat Treat Oven
- 1 Phoenix Dry Rod Oven